About Me

My photo
this is my blog . here's i tell you a story about my crazy beautiful life.....

today is....


Popular Posts



Sunday, June 2, 2013

Introduction

Assalamualaikum.Hello.Hi.Aloha.Cherioo!!

okay stop enough ._.

hey guys i'm a newbie here
so please excuse my tacky way on blogging 

first i'm going to introduce myself 



My Full Name is Devina Puteri Azzahra
you can call me devina or whatever you want 
I'm indonesian 
i was born on 25th january ,2000 in Jakarta
i study at 75 JHS West Jekardaah 
I'm a BELIEBER!! 

mix bahasa boleh ? ._. 
gue juga bingung kenapa gue so' so' an bahasa inggris ewwhh 

ini tadinya gue udah ngetik banyak bingitts dengan ngocolnya ke exit
jadi bingung sekarang mau ngetik ape .

Udah dulu kali ya . 

want know more about meh ? ;) 
follow my next post ehh


disini juga boleh 

Twitter : 
@canadianglice (my fangirl account)
@Devinazzahra (my personal account)

you can hear me tweet tweet there ;)

Facebook :
Devina Puteri (well i rarely open it)

Tumblr :

bye.chiao. see yaa on the next journey:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adventure Time - Lady Rainicorn